Tissue and Motion Post Doc grants
Tissue and Motion Post Doc Grants 2011
Two grants for post doc financing in the field of Tissue and Motion.
The steering group of Tissue and Motion has come to a decision regarding the applications for post doc months that were advertised autumn 2010. There were six applicants for the two grants.
The granted projects were:
- ”Generation of neural crest cells from induced pluripotent stem cells in vitro for craniofacial regeneration” by Mei Ling Lim.
- ”Energy metabolism of mesenchymal stem cells and senile osteoporosis” by Xu He.
Tissue and Motion Post Doc Grants 2008
Two one year post doc grants (300.000 each) were financed by Tissue and Motion. Apart from this, four fully financed post doc months (50.000 per month) were also financed. The grants were announced within KI and in KI bladet. An external peer-review was performed (professor Olle Nilsson Uppsala, professor Östen Ljunggren Uppsala).
The granted persons were:
- Karl-Henrik Grinnemo (one year grant)
- Helen Karlsson (one year grant)
- Erika Franzén (one month)
- Susanne Heiwe were received (one month)
- Eva Pontén (2 months)