A selection of organized seminars and conferences:
- The 3rd one-day conference on Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering.
The aim of the conference was to provide a forum for communication and discussion including academia, industry, financing bodies, financial investors and media.
One day conference RM & TE 2010
- Regenerative airway surgery
Paolo Macchiarini, Professor and Director of General Thoracic and Regenerative Surgery and Intrathoracic Biotransplantation.
Seminar Prof Macchiarini April 2010
- Half-day seminar in Tissue Engineering
Half-day seminar program
- EMBO workshop: Disease, Development and Stems Cells in the Pancreas.
Organizers: Helena Edlund, Umeå University, Matthias Löhr, Karolinska Institutet & Mathias Treier, Heidelberg. June 14-16 2010.
- Ongoing progress in airway and lung regeneration.
Professor and Chairman Paolo Macchiarini, Dept of General Thoracic Surgery Hospital Clinic, Barcelona.
Seminar Prof Macchiarini October 2010
- The use of placental stem cells in regenerative medicine.
Professor Stephen Strom, University of Pittsburg, USA.
Seminar Prof Strom March 2009
-Information about Stem Cell research.
Meeting with US congress representative Diana DeGette. August 21, 2009.
- Regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.
One day conference at Novum together with Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University. October 16, 2009.
- Kick off: Symposium Center for regenerative Medicine Stockholm.
Open discussion. January 8, 2008.
- Open discussion about autologous cord blood storage -Pros and cons.
Pro: Mathias Svahn, PhD, Avaris AB
Con: Olle Ringdén, professor, CAST
April 15, 2008.
- The human embryonic stem cell bank, a possibility for all of us!
Dr Charles J Hunt, Operation manager, UK Stem Cell Bank. April 28, 2008.
- Stem cells, cellular plasticity and regenerative medicine.
Professor Urban Lendahl, Department of Cell and Molecular Biology. May 26, 2008.
- Stem/progenitor cells from bone, teeth and adipose and their applications in regenerative medicine.
Professor Jeremy Mao, Director of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine at Columbia University. September 29, 2008.
- Pluripotent stem cells for heart repair.
Professor Marisa Jaconi, Department of Pathology and Immunology, University of Geneva. - Rescue of Lethal Hepatic Failure by Ectopic Liver.
Professor Eric Lagasse, McGowan Institute of Regenerative Medicine, University of Pittsburgh. December 9, 2008.